DAY 1: HANOI ARRIVAL (D)
Meet on arrival and transfer to hotel for check-in. 01 hour cyclo tour around Old Quarter, French Quarter. Enjoy water puppet show followed by dinner at Halal restaurant. Overnight in Hanoi
DAY 2: FULL DAY HANOI CITY TOUR (B/L/D)
In the morning, we visit Ho Chi Minh complex inclusive of Uncle Ho’s Mausoleum and Museum, house on stilts, One Pillar Pagoda. Continue to visit the Buddhist Tran Quoc Pagoda on West lake, then
After Halal lunch, we proceed to visit the Ethnology Museum, the Literature Temple which is Vietnam’s first university constructed in 1070. We also stop at Ngoc Son temple located at Hoan Kiem Lake. Free time for shopping at Dong Xuan market. Go to visit Al Noor Masjid Hanoi – the only Masjid in Hanoi before have Halal Dinner and overnight in Hanoi
DAY 3: FULL DAY HALONG BAY (B/L/D)
Departure for Halong via Hai Duong. Arriving boat station, boarding. Seafood lunch served on boat. Enjoy 4 hours cruising around the magnificent bay for sightseeing. We will visit Dau Go and Thien Cung caves that are the most beautiful caves in bay with great stalactites and stalagmite.
Back to Halong city and turn back to Hanoi. Halal Dinner and overnight in Hanoi
DAY 4: HANOI / FLIGHT TO HO CHI MINH (B/L/D)
Breakfast at hotel. Free time till transferred to airport for flight to Ho Chi Minh City
Meet at Tan Son Nhat airport and transferred to hotel for check-in. Lunch at Halal Restaurant. shopping at some shops for Muslim: Hong Anh or Mai collection shop( baju kurung, telekung), Sai Gon square. End of tour Relax shopping at Ben Thanh Market. Dinner at Halal restaurant.
Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City.
DAY 5: FULL DAY CUCHI – CITY TOUR (B/L/D)
After breakfast, we depart for Cuchi. This underground tunnels network constructed by Vietnamese fighters during our struggle for independence. Before exploring the system, we watch a short documentary film of how this extraordinary tunnels constructed. We then spend the next hour exploring the maze of tunnels (with 3 levels). Also on display are various man traps and the remains of war.
After Halal lunch, transferred back to city center for orientating tour.We will visit to the Independence Palace (take photo from outside) which was the residence of the President Ngo Dinh Diem of the former South Vietnam until 1975; continue to the War Remnant Museum which comprehensively documents the trails of the long Vietnam – American War; the rest of time, we stop over classic European-style landmarks such as the ornate City Hall, the Opera House (only be viewed from the outside), and pay a quick visit to the Central Post Office then go visit to Ar- Rahim Mosque (45 NAM KY KHOI NGHIA)– built in 1885 by Malaysian-Indonesian Muslim for praying before having dinner at Halal restaurant.
DAY 6: MEKONG DELTA (B/L/D)
More than 1 hour driving to My Tho. On arrival, boat trip on the Mekong river for sightseeing: the view of the river’s banks, fish – floating market and islands of Dragon, Unicorn,Turtle, Phoenix. Visit to the Houseboat fish farms in the Mekong Delta. After that, landing on Unicorn island. Stop at local orchards and try seasonal fruits, listening traditional music. Get on horse cart going through country lanes. Another stop at local farm to see bee farm, coconut candy workshop, taste honey bee tea…
Take rowing boat on Vam Chua natural canal (Ben Tre province ) before back to big boat. After Halal Lunch, we return to Ho Chi Minh City late afternoon. Free for shopping till dinner (Halal). Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City
DAY 7: HOCHIMINH DEPARTURE (B)
After breakfast, free time until transfer to the airport for your departure flights.
Tour cost Per Pax in USD:
Hotels as indicated or similar
|HOTEL CLASS||HANOI||HO CHI MINH|
|3*||Thanglong espana or similar||Thien Tung Hotel, Kelly, Ha Hien or similar|
|3**||First Eden, Lenid Hotel or similar||Blue Diamond, Hoang Hai Long Hotel, A&E hotel or similar|
|4*||Muong Thanh Hanoi Centre, May de Ville Hotel or similar||Golden Central or similar|
|4**||Boss legend, Fortuna, Ann Hotel or similar||Palace Hotel or similar|
|5 *||Pullman, Sheraton or similar||New world or similar|
- Hotel accommodation with twin or double sharing rooms as hotel below or similar
- Meals as mentioned (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner).
- Private transfer and transportation on tour
- Private traditional wooden junk in Halong Bay (4 hour program)
- All sightseeing tickets as per in the our itineraries
- Enthusiastic and experienced English speaking guide during the whole tour
- Mineral water with 2 bottles of 500ml/ tour day/ pax
- Water puppet show
- Boat trip in Mekong river
- 1 hour cyclo around Hanoi Old Quarter
- 01 FOC for tour leader from group 15+1, 02 FOC for tour leader from group 30+2 (base on twin sharing)
- Early and Late airport transfer
- All international airport tax
- International flights & domestic flights
- Early check in or late check out
- Travel insurance (highly recommend you to buy your clients with travel insurance)
- Optional tours
- Visa arrangment & Visa stampe at international gate
- Drink & Beverage in meals
- Compulsory TIPPING for local guide and van driver
- Other services not mentioned above
- Child under 6 years old sharing room with two (2) adults without extra bed: Free of charge (no meal is provided)
- Child 6-under 12 years old sharing room with two (2) adults without extra bed: 50% of package cost
- Child 6-under 12 years old sharing room with two (2) adults with extra bed: 80% of package cost
- Child under 12 years old sharing room with one (1) adult: 95% of package cost
- Child 12 years old and above: 100% of adult cost