DAY 1: HANOI ARRIVAL – HALONG BAY (D)
Meet on arrival and proceed to Halong city. Enjoy the landscape of the Red River Delta countryside and have a short break on the way. Check-in. Seafood Dinner and overnight in Halong (shopping at night market included).
Overnight in Halong Bay.
DAY 2: HALONG BAY – HANOI (B/L/D)
After breakfast, we will be transferred to boat station and boarding on cruise. Enjoy 4 hours cruising around the magnificent bay for sightseeing. We will visit Dau Go and Thien Cung caves that are the most beautiful caves in bay with great stalactites and stalagmite. Seafood lunch served on boat.
Return to Hanoi. Check-in hotel. Go to visit Al Noor Masjid Hanoi – the only Masjid in Hanoi for praying before and enjoy water puppet show followed by dinner at Halal restaurant.
Overnight in Hanoi
DAY 3: HANOI – HOCHIMINH (B/L/D)
In the morning, we visit Ho Chi Minh complex inclusive of Uncle Ho’s Mausoleum and Museum, house on stilts, One Pillar Pagoda, temple of literature, and shopping around Hanoi Old Quarter with 36 quaint streets. After Halal lunch at local restaurant, proceed to airport for flight to Hochiminh city
Meet at Tan Son Nhat airport & transferred to hotel for check-in. Halal Dinner and overnight in HCMC
DAY 4: FULL DAY CUCHI – CITY TOUR (B/L/D)
After breakfast, we depart for Cuchi. This underground tunnels network constructed by Vietnamese fighters during our struggle for independence. Before exploring the system, we watch a short documentary film of how this extraordinary tunnels constructed. We then spend the next hour exploring the maze of tunnels (with 3 levels). Also on display are various man traps and the remains of war.
After Halal lunch, transferred back to city center for orientating tour.We will visit to the Independence Palace (take photo from outside) which was the residence of the President Ngo Dinh Diem of the former South Vietnam until 1975; continue to the War Remnant Museum which comprehensively documents the travails of the long Vietnam – American War; the rest of time, we stop over classic European-style landmarks such as the ornate City Hall, the Opera House (only be viewed from the outside), and pay a quick visit to the Central Post Office then go visit to Ar- Rahim Mosque (45 NAM KY KHOI NGHIA)– built in 1885 by Malaysian-Indonesian Muslim for praying before having dinner at Halal restaurant.
DAY 5: MEKONG DELTA (B/L/D)
After breakfast, we drive more than 1 hour driving to My Tho. On arrival, boat trip on the Mekong river for sightseeing: the view of the river’s banks, fish – floating market and islands of Dragon, Unicorn,Turtle, Phoenix. Visit to the Houseboat fish farms in the Mekong Delta. After that, landing on Unicorn island. Stop at local orchards and try seasonal fruits, listening traditional music. Get on horse cart going through country lanes. Another stop at local farm to see bee farm, coconut candy workshop, taste honey bee tea…Lunch at Halal restaurant. Take rowing boat on Vam Chua natural canal (Ben Tre province) before back to big boat. Lunch at Halal restaurant. Return to Ho Chi Minh city. Free time till dinner at Halal restaurant. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City.
DAY 6: HOCHIMINH DEPARTURE (B)
After breakfast, free time until transfer to the airport for your departure flights.
Tour cost Per Pax in USD:
Hotels as indicated or similar
|HOTEL CLASS||HALONG||HANOI||HO CHI MINH|
|3*||New Star hotel or similar||First Eden hotel or similar||Thien Tung Hotel or similar|
|3**||Lenid Hotel or similar||Sunrise central hotel or similar|
Heritage Halong, Mithrin Halong, Starcity Halong or similar
|Muong Thanh Hanoi Centre, May de Ville Hotel or similar||Golden Central or similar|
|4**||Boss legend, Fortuna, Ann Hotel or similar||Palace Hotel or similar|
|5 *||Muong Thanh Hotel or similar||Pullman, Sheraton or similar||New world or similar|
- Hotel accommodation with twin or double sharing rooms as hotel below or similar
- Meals as mentioned (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner).
- Private transfer and transportation on tour
- Private traditional wooden junk in Halong Bay (4 hour program)
- All sightseeing tickets as per in the our itineraries
- Enthusiastic and experienced English speaking guide during the whole tour
- Mineral water with 2 bottles of 500ml/ tour day/ pax
- Water puppet show
- Boat trip in Mekong river
- 01 FOC for tour leader from group 15+1, 02 FOC for tour leader from group 30+2 (base on twin sharing)
- Early and Late airport transfer
- All international airport tax
- International flights & domestic flights
- Early check in or late check out
- Travel insurance (highly recommend you to buy your clients with travel insurance)
- Optional tours
- Visa arrangment & Visa stampe at international gate
- Drink & Beverage in meals
- Compulsory TIPPING for local guide and van driver
- Other services not mentioned above
- Child under 6 years old sharing room with two (2) adults without extra bed: Free of charge (no meal is provided)
- Child 6-under 12 years old sharing room with two (2) adults without extra bed: 50% of package cost
- Child 6-under 12 years old sharing room with two (2) adults with extra bed: 80% of package cost
- Child under 12 years old sharing room with one (1) adult: 95% of package cost
- Child 12 years old and above: 100% of adult cost