DAY 1: HOCHIMINH ARRIVAL (D)
All guests are warmly welcomed upon arrival at Tan Son Nhat International Airport by our local guide the transfer to have dinner at Halal Restaurant.
Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City.
DAY 2: CUCHI TUNNELS & HALF DAY CITY TOUR (B/L/D)
After breakfast, we depart for Cu Chi. This underground tunnels network constructed by Vietnamese fighters during our struggle for independence. Before exploring the system, we watch a short documentary film of how this extraordinary tunnels constructed. We then spend the next hour exploring the maze of tunnels (with 3 levels). Also on display are various man traps and the remains of war.
After lunch at Halal Restaurant, return to city center. We will visit to the War Remnant Museum which comprehensively documents the travails of the long Vietnam – American War; the rest of time, we stop over some classic European-style landmarks such as the ornate City Hall, the Opera House (only be viewed from the outside), and pay a quick visit the Central Post Office then go visit to Ar- Rahim Mosque (45 NAM KY KHOI NGHIA)– built in 1885 by Malaysian-Indonesian Muslim for praying before having dinner at Halal restaurant.
Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City
DAY 3: FULL DAY VUNG TAU BEACH (B/L/D)
Breakfast and leaving for Vung Tau, traveling by immense rubber and cashew nut plantations, as well as scenic rice fields. Arriving in Vung Tau, we visit the White House Palace (a summer residence of the last emperor Bao Dai), offering a wonderful view of the beach and the city. You also visit French-built lighthouse and the giant Jesus Christ statue as optional choices.
Halal lunch at a local restaurant. Free time for relaxing at Bai Sau Beach. Late afternoon, transferred back to HCMC. Halal Dinner and Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City.
DAY 4: MEKONG DELTA (B/L/D)
After breakfast, we drive more than 1 hour driving to My Tho city.
On arrival, boat trip on the Mekong river for sightseeing: the view of the river’s banks, fish – floating market and islands of Dragon, Unicorn,Turtle, Phoenix. Visit to the Houseboat fish farms in the Mekong Delta. After that, landing on Unicorn island. Stop at local orchards and try seasonal fruits, listening traditional music. Get on horse cart going through country lanes. Another stop at local farm to see bee farm, coconut candy workshop, taste honey bee tea, take rowing boat on Vam Chua natural canal (Ben Tre province ) before back to big boat.
Lunch at Halal restaurant. Return to Ho Chi Minh City.
Free time till dinner at Halal restaurant.
DAY 5: HOCHIMINH / DEPARTURE (B)
After breakfast, free time until transfer to the airport for your departure flights.
Tour Cost Per Pax in USD:
Surcharge for breakfast at Halal Res: 4usd/pax
Hotels used or similar
|HOTEL CLASS||HO CHI MINH|
|3-star hotel option 1||Thien Tung Hotel, Kelly, Ha Hien or similar|
|3-star hotel option 2||Blue Diamond, Sunrise central Hotel or similar|
|4-star hotel option 1||Golden Central or similar|
|4-star hotel option 2||Grand Silver land hotel & Spa Hotel or similar|
|5 star hotel option 1||New world or similar|
- Hotel accommodation with twin or double sharing rooms as hotel below or similar
- Halal Meals at certificated Halal Restaurant as mentioned (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner).
- Private transfer and transportation on tour
- Boat trip on Mekong River
- All sightseeing tickets as per in the our itineraries
- Enthusiastic and experienced English speaking guide during the whole tour
- Mineral water with 2 bottles of 500ml/ tour day/ pax
- 01 FOC for tour leader from group 15+1, 02 FOC for tour leader from group 30+2 (base on twin sharing)
- Early and Late airport transfer
- All international airport tax
- International flights & domestic flights
- Early check in or late check out
- Travel insurance (highly recommend you to buy your clients with travel insurance)
- Optional tours
- Visa arrangement & Visa stamped at international gate
- Drink & Beverage in meals
- Compulsory TIPPING for local guide and van driver
- Other services not mentioned above
- Child under 6 years old sharing room with two (2) adults without extra bed: Free of charge (no meal is provided)
- Child 6-under 12 years old sharing room with two (2) adults without extra bed: 50% of package cost
- Child 6-under 12 years old sharing room with two (2) adults with extra bed: 80% of package cost
- Child under 12 years old sharing room with one (1) adult: 95% of package cost
- Child 12 years old and above: 100% of adult cost