DAY 1: HANOI ARRIVAL (D)
Meet on arrival and transfer to hotel for check-in. Go to visit Al Noor Masjid Hanoi – the only Masjid in Hanoi for praying.
After that, enjoy water puppet show the unique form of Vietnamese traditional art derived from wet rice civilization of South East Asia followed by dinner at Halal restaurant. Overnight in Hanoi
DAY 2: HANOI-HALONG (B/L/D)
After breakfast, we will have half-day city tour to Ho Chi Minh’s Complex, includes Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum (closed on Monday & Friday and every afternoon), Presidential Palace, Stilt house. Continue to visit Temple of Literature– the first university in Vietnam. Lunch at Halal restaurant
After lunch, depart Hanoi to Ha Long Bay by road through the rich farmlands of the Red River Delta and the scenery of rice fields, water buffalos and everyday Vietnamese village life on both sides. Upon Halong bay, check in hotel.
Halal Dinner will be served at local restaurant. Overnight in Halong
DAY 3: HALONG-HANOI (B/L/D)
After breakfast, we arrive at Bai Chay wharf, welcome by crew team and we start enjoying 4 hour boat trip. A Vietnamese seafood lunch will be served when we are completely relax on boat. Our Seafood lunch-time ends is the time we walk into the Thien Cung cave (Heaven Palace cave) to see thousands of stalactite and stalagmitis colored by hundreds of neon lights. After that, we are back to the boat for cruising along the World Nature Heritage part to see the Incense Bowl islet, Cock fighting islets Sail islet, Turtle island…. we finish our boat trip and back to Hanoi. Dinner at Halal restaurant.
DAY 4: HANOI – HOA LU -TAM COC (B/L/D)
Departure for Hoa Lu, the first capital of Vietnam in the ancient and medieval eras. Visit the historic capital of Viet Nam and the famous ancient temples of Le and the Dinh Dynasties.
Then, we leave for Tam Coc. After lunch in local restaurant with no beef, no pork in Ninh Binh, boat trip to visit Tam Coc to see the beauty of the karst formations as you pass along their base and row into one of the many caves carved through the limestone. Turn back to Ha Noi. Free-time till dinner at Halal restaurant. Overnight in Hanoi
DAY 5: HANOI / DEPARTURE (B)
After breakfast, free time until transfer to the airport for your departure flights.
Tour cost Per Pax in USD:
Hotels as indicated or similar
|First Class 3-star hotel||First Eden, Hoa Binh hotel or similar||New Star Halong hotel or similar|
|Upper Class 3-star hotel||Lenid Tho Nhuom Hotel or similar|
|First Class 4-star hotel||Muong Thanh Hanoi Centre hotel or similar||Mithrin Halong hotel or similar|
|Upper Class 4-star hotel||The light hotel or similar|
|5-star Hotel||Pullman, Sheraton or similar||Muong Thanh Hotel or similar|
- Hotel accommodation with twin or double sharing rooms as hotel below or similar
- Meals as mentioned (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner).
- Boat trip to visit Tam Coc
- Private transfer and transportation on tour
- Private traditional wooden junk in Halong Bay (4 hour program)
- All sightseeing tickets as per in the our itineraries
- Enthusiastic and experienced English speaking guide during the whole tour
- Mineral water with 2 bottles of 500ml/ tour day/ pax
- Water puppet show
- 01 FOC for tour leader from group 15+1, 02 FOC for tour leader from group 30+2 (base on twin sharing)
- Early and Late airport transfer
- All international airport tax
- International flights & domestic flights
- Early check in or late check out
- Travel insurance (highly recommend you to buy your clients with travel insurance)
- Optional tours
- Visa arrangement & Visa stamped at international gate
- Drink & Beverage in meals
- Compulsory TIPPING for local guide and van driver
- Other services not mentioned above
- Child under 6 years old sharing room with two (2) adults without extra bed: Free of charge (no meal is provided)
- Child 6-under 12 years old sharing room with two (2) adults without extra bed: 50% of package cost
- Child 6-under 12 years old sharing room with two (2) adults with extra bed: 80% of package cost
- Child under 12 years old sharing room with one (1) adult: 95% of package cost
- Child 12 years old and above: 100% of adult cost